Dr Foot Arch Support Gel Insole Pair | For All-Day Comfort | Shoe Inserts for Flat Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, High Arch, Foot Pain | Full-Length Orthotics | Ideal Arch Sole for Every Shoe | For Men & Women – 1 Pair (Large Size)
Quality and its thickness
The size is bigger and needs cutting. Unfortunately it cannot be cut too small otherwise the jell part would get damage. But the product provide a layer of cushion to your foot. This is a good product
Awesome insoles- right thickness, rightly firm.
i am suffering with high arch orthopedic problem , i am using this product since one month , feel like comfort whole day . great product ,
Why it Works
- 1. Premium Gel Insoles: Dr Foot Arch Support Gel Insoles are made of 100% premium gel material. The massaging gel technology provides all-day comfort and support. The gel insole provides cushioned arch to your flat feet and improves foot & leg alignment.
- 2. Unique Design for Arch Support: The innovative dual gel insole design offers arch support for optimal foot health and relieves discomfort due to flat feet. You will feel comfortable all day long with the insole since it provides desired support to your entire foot.
- 3. Ideal FLAT FEET INSOLE: Dr Foot Arch Support Gel Insoles are an ideal orthotic for people with Flat Feet Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Pain, and Fallen Arches. Innovative insole design provides a natural arch that improves foot and leg alignment.
- 4. Effective Shock Absorption: The premium gel material under your feet deforms and bounces back as you step, effectively absorbing micro shocks. In the long run, the massaging gel shoe inserts protect knee and ankle joints.
- 5. Foot Care Insole for Any Age: These orthotic insoles for men and women fit all athletic, casual, formal, workout, sports, hiking, gym, walking shoes, and work boots. The shoe insoles provide comfort and pain relief and are suitable for people of all ages.
- 6. Suitable for Every Foot Size: This Small size is For Men & Women. Its trim-to-fit feature allows it to fit into shoes of any size. Use a scissor to trim the insoles according to the size of your footwear, and replace the old inserts (if removable) with the new ones.
HOW TO USE