Why it Works
Corns are the most common foot problems and comes in different forms like hard corns and soft corns. These small circles of thick skin tend to form on the tops and sides of toes or on the sole of the foot. Dr Foot Corn Caps is made of Salicylic Acid & Ointment Base soften and heal the skin on the feet. Dr Foot Corn Caps are made for comfortable & secure fit to optimally remove the corn/s swiftly. Dr Foot Corn Caps Very easy to Use.
- 1.EFFECTIVE CORN Caps -- Our High Efficacy Corn Caps are made with traditional ingredients. The active ingredient salicylic acid helps in the removal of corn and callus. For better and faster corn removal, replace the plaster every 2 days
- 2. Its soothing effect gives relief. Its quick action helps in achieving soft feet and removes corn effectively.
- 3. SAFE AND COMFORTABLE -- The Corn Remover Pads are durable adhesive plasters with a medicated middle patch to cover the corn and callus. The soft cushion inside each patch will make you feel comfortable inside socks or shoes without bunching, sliding, or falling off.
- 4. Corns are the most common foot problems and comes in different forms like hard corns and soft corns. These small circles of thick skin tend to form on the tops and sides of toes or on the sole of the foot
- 5. Over 1,00,000 Happy Customers use Dr Foot Products because they Made with Cruelty-Free, Dermatologist Tested, Safe for All Skin Type and Non-Toxic
Salicylic Acid, Ointment Base
HOW TO USE
1. Wash the affected skin with water and dry completely before applying Dry area Thoroughly .
2. Remove Corn Caps from the backing Strip & Position the felt ring over the corn
3. Firmly fix in position with adhesive Strips, when properly Applied, it Should not Slip or move .
4. Change the corn caps every alternate day until necessary .
5. A maximum of four corn caps Should be Used on each application.